Ready to improve the look of your discolored, misshapen, cracked, crooked, or broken teeth? At Webb Dental Care, we offer teeth veneers to a wide range of patients. If you are generally unhappy with the look of your smile, these thin restorations could completely transform it!
Dr. Webb is the best dentist for veneers near East Wenatchee, WA because he crafts luminous, custom front teeth covers designed specifically for your needs.
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Teeth veneers, also known as dental veneers and instant orthodontics, are extremely slim front teeth covers that are about as thin as a contact lens. Each veneer is custom-designed to offer the best fit, shade, and shape for each unique patient.
Typically, they are offered to patients who are unhappy with the look of their smiles. If you are struggling with the following imperfections, you could be a great candidate for veneers:
- Receding gums. Veneers can be placed in conjunction with periodontal treatment, for a healthier, more beautiful gum line.
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Veneers offers the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions to broken or chipped teeth.
- Gap-filled smile. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
We Offer Porcelain & Composite Veneers
Porcelain dental veneers are ultra-durable, long-lasting front teeth covers that are custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver the most natural-looking results. And, when they are cared for properly, they can last decades!
Composite dental veneers deliver similar results as porcelain veneers but come at a more budget-friendly price point. Another advantage of composite veneers is that they require little to no tooth prep, which means you can receive your new smile the very same day as your initial treatment!
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental veneers cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The number of veneers you need
- If any preliminary care is required
Call us if you have any questions about your dental insurance plan or our financing options.
Schedule Your Dental Veneers Consultation
Discover if veneers are right for you during your gentle, personalized consultation! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.